Microsoft acquires Citus Data, creators of a cloud-friendly version of the PostgreSQL database and Amazon Web Services Launches: AWS Backup. Here’s the least you need to know about Cloud and Tech for this week.
- Microsoft shares are jumping before earnings results
- Microsoft acquires Citus Data, creators of a cloud-friendly version of the PostgreSQL database
- Microsoft partner on real-time analytics with Azure Data Explorer
- Microsoft cloud services see global authentication outage
- Microsoft Previews One-Time Passcodes in Azure AD B2B Service
- Google Takes its First Steps Toward Killing the URL
- Dell Boomi Joins Google Cloud Partner Program
- Google announces Kubernetes Operator for Apache Spark
- Unity and Google Cloud Platform launch challenge to push limits of game AI
- Amazon’s ECS and ECR Supports AWS PrivateLink
- Amazon Web Services Launches: AWS Backup
- Amazon Offers Sustainability Datasets for Analysis
- AWS Grants Anitian an Authority to Operate with New Compliance Automation Products
- Amazon Open Sources SageMaker Neo To Run Machine Learning Models At The Edge
- With Red Hat, IBM to become the leading hybrid cloud provider
- IBM iX and Sitecore® Launch Global Marketing Services and Technology Agreement
- GitHub’s new product lead is Google Cloud and Microsoft veteran Shanku Niyogi
- IBM and Google Create New Certifications for Data Scientist and Cloud Skills
- Bank of Montreal Can Acquires 2,254 Shares of VMware, Inc.
- Data startup Koverse uses NSA tech to spot risks in supply chains
- White-Collar Robots Are Coming for Jobs
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. We’re committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.