Former IBM, Q1 Execs Launch Cloud Security Service, and TONS of investments made in data management / protection this week. Here’s the least you need to know about Cloud and Tech for this week.
- Fortnite Experienced Hack That Allowed People to Take Control of Accounts
- Google Chrome extension that steals card numbers still available on Web Store
- Amazon, Facebook and Google Don’t Need to Spy on Your Conversations to Know What You’re Talking About
- VOIPO database exposed millions of call and SMS logs, system data
- Former IBM, Q1 Execs Launch Cloud Security Service
- Seattle hybrid cloud security startup ExtraHop touts bookings growth, says it’s on an IPO path
- Will Azure Help Microsoft Consolidate Its Hybrid Cloud Position?
- VMware PKS Update Embraces Azure, Kubernetes Security
- eWBM collaborates with Microsoft to accelerate Internet of Things solutions
- Microsoft Announces Azure Migrate and Azure Site Recovery Enhancements
- Azure Blockchain Workbench 1.6.0 Update Streamlines Development Experience
- Microsoft Awarded Five-Year $1.76 Billion IDIQ Contract by DoD
- Nvidia’s T4 GPUs are now available in beta on Google Cloud
- Google raises prices on its competitor to Microsoft Office for the first time in a decade
- Google Makes Major Investment in Solar Energy to Power its Cloud
- Amazon Web Services Announces AWS Backup
- Amazon Wins Choice Hotels’ Contract, Expands Cloud Presence
- AWS Snags TSO Logic, Developer Of Cloud Cost Optimization Technology
- Aptilo Launches Zero-Touch Connectivity for Wi-Fi IoT Devices Running on Amazon Web Services
- IBM signs a $325M contract to help Juniper transition to cloud-native
- Red Hat Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve IBM Acquisition Deal
- IBM Vets Launch Sonrai Security, Eyeing Multi-Cloud “Complexity”
- Inside IBM Q System One: an archetype for the quantum computing frontier?
- IBM Makes a Long Bet on Quantum Computing
- Data management startup Rubrik gets $261M at a $3.3B valuation as it moves into security and compliance
- Intel and Facebook Take Aim at NVIDIA
- MariaDB closes analytics and transactions gap with Platform X3
- Cohesity Raises $250 Million in Funding
- Veeam raises $500 million, plots data management expansion
- Game of Clouds: Lock-In is Coming
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. We’re committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.