Google Adds Deep Learning Containers to AI Lineup and IBM Closes $34B Red Hat Acquisition, stating “This is a hybrid multi-cloud play…It is the destination that we see and it is the foundation for the architecture of the next generation.”. Here is your weekly quick read for the least you should know about Cloud and Tech.
Security & Breach
- New Microsoft Azure service helps companies share (and potentially sell) their internal data (Link)
- Microsoft’s new Azure Kinect DK camera is now available to buy online (Link)
- A new Feature in Microsoft adds option to make Windows 10 devices passwordless (Link)
- New Azure SDKs that meet updated Azure SDK API standards (Link)
- Google Cloud adds its first North American sales head as it tries to catch up to Microsoft and Amazon (Link)
- Blockchain.com banks on Google cloud to support growth of cryptocurrency management platform (Link)
- Google and NVIDIA Break MLPerf Records (Link)
- Google Adds Deep Learning Containers to AI Lineup (Link)
- DISA Issues RFI for AWS Secret Region Cloud Hosting Service Providers (Link)
- Amazon Web Services promotes Elaine Chang to MD for AWS Greater China (Link)
- AWS intros new EventBridge, CDK services as CTO Vogels urges customers to ‘encrypt everything’ (Link)
- DOD wants to place virtual sensors in AWS’s commercial cloud for a secure connection (Link)
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. CloudGenera is committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.