Inside Google Cloud’s new Seattle campus — right across the street from Amazon, AWS Announces Amazon Web Services IQ, and Oracle Cloud Accelerates Expansion to Bring Infrastructure to Customers. This and more for your week in CloudTalk.
Microsoft Azure News
• “HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack provides a powerful platform for us to deliver the benefits of SurPaaS® to customers who are looking for smooth transition to Azure Stack.” Mark Evans, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer, HPE. Read More.
• Microsoft rolls out Trusted Cloud Tour for Indian enterprises and announces general availability of Azure Sentinel. Read More.
• Azure Application Insights is now available in the North Central US region. Read More.
• Azure Data Studio’s October release brings Query History and More.
Google Cloud News
• First look: Inside Google Cloud’s new Seattle campus — right across the street from Amazon.
• Google Cloud Partners with Meditech to Offer EHR through Public Cloud. Read More.
• Google Cloud launches in Poland as European data centre expansion continues. Read More.
• Kiwi software startup and AWS create new tool to empower businesses. Read More.
• AWS Announces Amazon Web Services IQ. Read More.
IBM bets big on Red Hat to drive to its hybrid cloud market in India. Read More.
IBM Adds Automation Capabilities to Watson Studio for Data Scientists. Read More.
Oracle Cloud Accelerates Expansion to Bring Infrastructure to Customers. Read more.
Google Cloud Worth $225 Billion, Deutsche Bank Says.
$800M AWS Data Center Investment Planned For Argentina: Report.
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. CloudGenera is committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.