Microsoft enhances Azure dedicated host, grows cloud portfolio and IBM is providing 9 free public cloud business services to customers during coronavirus pandemic. This and more for the least you need to know about cloud this week.
Amazon Web Services
• AWS makes Amazon Detective generally available.
Amazon Detective automatically collects log data from a customer’s resources and uses machine learning and statistical analysis to build interactive visualisations which customers can use to deduce security anomalies.
• Microsoft dives into 5G with Azure Edge Zones.
• HYCU launches multi-cloud data protection for Azure. Read More
• Microsoft enhances Azure dedicated host, grows cloud portfolio. Read More
• MariaDB launches as-a-service SkySQL on Google Cloud. Read More
• Google Cloud suffers “increased error rates,” one week after larger outage.
The errors, which have been ongoing for more than seven hours at time of publication, come less than a week after Google experienced a much larger outage.
• IBM providing 9 free public cloud business services to customers during coronavirus pandemic.
Under the new offer, nine IBM cloud products and services are now available for use by IBM customers that need them at no charge for 90 days.
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. CloudGenera is committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.